Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week 5 Recap

This week was the perfect example of a week gone totally NOT according to plan haha. I did something so foreign to me this week and decided to just listen to my body and let it do its thing - SLEEP! I slept anywhere from 8-10hrs every night this week!! I slept over 24 hours over the weekend alone! I'm assuming my extreme sleep deprivation for many months finally caught up to me! Not to mention my stomach was super sour all week. I'm thinking maybe I was fighting off a virus or something but either way I just decided to listen and let my body do what it wanted. It's incredible how good sleep feels! For many years I have stuffled with sleeping so this was a very appreciated week of catch up! Now on the flip side aside from attending Monday morning bootcamp there was legit ZERO ACTIVITY 😳😳 

Whoops!! It happens. 

If you follow me on Instagram you knew something was wrong - I barely posted anything and I think there was a day that I didn't post at all!! Whaaaaatttt! Lol it's ok! I'm ok! Don't panic!! 

I did however track my food for the most part and make semi-decent decisions. I know one off week won't destroy everything but I also know that I have to get right back on track! 

As I am writing this I am trying to brainstorm my plan for the week. With it being so insanely hot out im thinking of planning some big salads! Trying to avoid the stove and oven as much as possible! 

Here are some highlights from the week in photos 

Monday morning bootcamp badass outfit. 

I got the most amazing water bottle custom made by my pink sis Liz! 

Tuesday morning not feeling well with my girls

This was my transformation Tuesday picture this week.

My new Erin Condren planner arrived in the mail!!!

2 years ago this week we were on our honeymoon in Jamaica

This perfectly describes the weather this week! 100'! I do not handle the heat well!

See not even joking! ☀️☀️

One of my clients brought me thank you flowers at work on Friday

Spent Friday night with the hubby at a park watching him fly his helicopter 

Ok so this is the car temperature when first getting in but still it's upsurd!

My 4 year old macbook died on me so I went and replaced it

Spent saturday at a Father's Day bbq at my father in laws house 

The Tarry Men 😍

Love these guys so much! Happy Father's Day! 

And that sums up week 5! I can't believe the Epic summer Slim Down is already ending next week! I have the dreaded Hydrostatic Body Fat test on Thursday and we have our transformation celebration party Saturday! Another crazy busy week ahead! Thanks for reading and hope everyone had a good week last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment